Monday, February 11, 2008

Winning Again

Richard entered a contest put on by the Newspaper and local car dealerships during January. He received the exciting phoone call last week that he was the lucky winner. He had to meet the lady form the newspaper at the Volkswagen Dealer and have his picture taken, receiving his new IPOD TOUCH!

He was pretty excited to be the winner. He decided to give the IPOD to Rachael for an early Valentines present. We spent Sunday evening loading all of her music onto her new IPOD. She danced all around the house with her earphones on and singing to her music.

We have won two IPOD Touch's in the last two months. Pretty exciting.

3 comments:

Callidora said...

Congrats! If you win another one you can always give it to me :o)

(I couldn't remember my password so I had to get another so this is Mindy now :)

Holly said...

Mindy, we will keep you in mind for the next one.

Robyn said...

Put my name in the hat too, if you win another one.