Sunday, July 13, 2008

Riding the Motorcycle is FUN!!


Richard has had a motorcycle for about four or five years now. Up until this summer I have spent only about 15 minutes on the back of it with him. For what ever reason the motorcycle scared me. Rachael loves riding on the back of the motorcycle with Richard, and rides every chance she gets. I got really brave this summer and rode with Richard to see the Parade of Homes houses last month. A couple of weeks ago we took a ride to the top of the Alpine Loop. On the 4th of July we rode it to the Provo Freedom Festival Parade. Today we again headed up the Alpine Loop, to the top and then down to Cascade Springs. We walked around the Springs for a few minutes before returning home. It was my longest ride yet, about 50 miles. I had a great time. Maybe someday I'll even learn to drive it myself.


Come for a ride with us.


1 comment:

Leake's said...

Holly;
Riding the motorcycle is a blast. We just finished 3600 miles, to Oregon and back. Check out our blog!
See you at the races!
Shauna