Sunday, December 21, 2008

Pictures from Halloween

I had this really great idea for a story for the Blog - but as I am famous for, the idea was great but the reality of getting onto the Blog in a timely matter didn't quite pan out. So here it is 4 days until Christmas and I am posting something from Halloween.

We got some fun pumpkins to make into jack-o-lanterns.


So Rachael and I set out to create, covered the bar with newspaper, got out the biggest, badest, knives we have and started carving.


Next we have MASTERPIECES - back on the porch, lit and ready for the trick-or-treaters.



Okay - Rachael and I aren't exactly Picasso, but we had a great time.

2 comments:

Callidora said...

What about the other two?

Holly said...

The little pumpkin ended up as a pumpkin pie.

Richard was supposed to do the other pumpkin, but he pooped out on us. Steven and his boys actually carved it, but they did it on November 2nd.