Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Such a Cutie and her Friends

The Color Guard had some professional shots taken of the girls. I took some myself. Now it is up to you to decide who took which picture.








So tell me in your comments who took which picture?

The rest of the pictures I did take. It was alot of fun taking these shots of the girls.














I have had a GREAT time taking pictures all year long. The girls have gotten used to me hanging around with my camera and I think I got a few good shots this year. I am looking forward to doing it again next year.


April 2011

1 comment:

Elizabeth Schatz said...

Hmmmm...both pictures are adorable, but I think you took the second one??? I don't know! I think I like the second pose better. But you can't go wrong with a beautiful girl in the picture flashing a gorgeous smile! Cute pictures of Rachael and her friends.:)