Monday, May 23, 2011

Rachael is 16!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


It is OFFICIAL! Rachael Anderson Blanco is now 16!!!


There was cake for both Rachael and her cousin AJ who turned 18 the day after Rachael's birthday.



Rachael's "friend" Briggs came to the family party at Grandma and Grandpa Anderson's.


Aj's brother Jordan.



Grandma Pat also joined us.



Grandma Anderson



Uncle Jay



Missy Mae relaxed and enjoyed the party. Grandpa Anderson and Aunt Amy were also there. But I would be in big trouble if I put up the pictures that I took of them, they are both not very good pictures of them.



The kids had a good time playing games.



Rachael got presents.



The biggest box came from Briggs, it had lots of smaller presents inside.



Dad and Mom took Rachael and Briggs out to dinner for her birthday. We went Texas Roadhouse, yes they made Rachael sit on the saddle and they sang to her.


I look at my beautiful girl and wonder where the time has gone. It seems only yesterday that she was just a four pound baby in my arms, so tiny and dependent on us. Now she has grown up into a beautiful young woman. So many things in store for her, dating, drivers license, fun times in High School, College . . .


I love my little girl! Happy Birthday, Rachael, may this year be a GREAT one!














































1 comment:

Elizabeth Schatz said...

What great pics! I'm glad Rachael's "friend" could come for her party, but where's the picture of Rachael on the saddle?
p.s. The b-day cake looks relish!