Monday, January 5, 2009

It''s SNOWING

As I sit at work, I look out my window. The snow is falling, big flakes, falling straight down. It looks beautiful. The roads are slick, the sidewalks slippery. But I love it. The snow is so white and clean, it brings a smile to my face. I could just sit her and watch it fall. But Bonnie is still on her extended leave and Sherri called in sick, Char is gone for the day, lots of work to do and I must get back to it.

I'll do my best to not be distracted by the beautiful snow!

3 comments:

donaldquackers said...

Since you love this stuff so much you can take some of mine cause I've had more than I care for.

Callidora said...

Today was warmer than it has been so the snow was melting.
Still, it was cold when I went to school. I have a class at 7:30 in the morning! I just want to sleep in :(

Leake's said...

I love the stuff! It's fun to play in, ski, snowshoe, build snowzilla's, ride a horse, watch the falling flakes. I find a peacefullness with falling snow. I'm glad someone else does also.

The only thing I don't like that snow brings, is riding the trainer in the living room. Augh! But hey, there are some good shows and good books to enjoy!