Friday, January 30, 2009

Winning Streak

I have been having a good time entering contests on the internet. In the evening while watching TV, I play on the internet and look for contests to enter. I've been doing this for months and not winning anything. But my luck changed in December.

I have really been on a wining streak. For the last 5 weeks in a row I have gotten an email about winning some sort of contest. I have won

Then the week after that I got:




$50.00 to spend at Home Depot.

With more contests to enter, and feeling lucky,I kept at it and again got an email telling me that I had won this:


I am putting lots of pictures on a memory stick and having fun figuring out how to make the Digital Picture Frame work. We are already getting lots of enjoyment from it scrolling thru the pictures and enjoying the memories. But that was not all.

Next I won a case of this:

Today the last of the things arrived:




We are set for the Super Bowl now, this also came with coupons for free Pepsi Products and free Frito O Lay chips.

So for those of you planning on going to Macy's tomorrow to win the Big Screen TV, don't bother. Luck is on my side and it is coming home to my house. (At least that is what my husband is hoping)







6 comments:

The Adams Family said...

holy cow, that is amazing!! But the dream home 2009 is MINE all MINE.

Holly said...

Can I just come for a visit once you get settled?

Callidora said...

Yes, but is your book signed?

Holly said...

No my book is not signed, but I am just as happy about it being free.

Jessi B said...

Now that you have the stuff for the Super Bowl you better be cheering for ARIZONA CARDS!!!!

Holly said...

Grandpa Blanco is from Pennsylvania, so maybe we are cheering for the Steelers.

But Dad says since the Cowboys aren't in the super bowl it doesn't matter who wins.

Or maybe all we are doing is watching the commercials.