Thursday, June 18, 2009

Human Bowling





Taylor Swift came to Salt Lake for a concert on May 26th, and Rachael wanted to go. We didn't get tickets because it was the "8th Grade Celebration" and I didn't want her to miss that, but when a chance came up to win tickets, I couldn't resist.

KBULL 93 had a contest they called "Human Bowling". I was on of the contestant chosen to come do it at the station. They set up some tower traffic cones in the 10 pin shape. Some one sat in a grocery cart and I pushed them down the alley into the cones. The person who knocked down the most cones with three tries got a pair of tickets and back stage passes to the concert. It was harder than it looked. I didn't win the tickets, but it was fun.

















Thanks, Rachael, for getting up early and
coming with me for moral support. (If you hadn't
come and I would have won the tickets, I would
have taken someone else.)














2 comments:

Callidora said...

Taylor Swift was going to come to Yakima but cancelled. My friend wanted to go and see her in Portland but wasn't able to then :(

Callidora said...

Wow, you did pretty good!