Thursday, July 2, 2009

The Lesson

Richard has had a motorcycle for the last 4 or 5 years. I think that I only rode on his first bike once, I don't know why, but I was really scared being on it. then he got his second bike 2 years ago and I didn't get on it for the first year. Then I decided I wanted to go for a ride, and I liked it. Last summer I sat behind him and we did lots of riding. Now I've decided that I want to learn to ride the motorcycle by myself. So yesterday I had my first lesson. We took the motorcycle over to the High School and Richard gave me a lesson. I was able to drive the motorcycle all over the parking lot, around and around in circles. It was a lot of fun. I need to take the motorcycle safety class offered by the DMV, study the motorcycle handbook, do lots more riding, and then get my motorcycle endorsement. Still lots to do, but the first step has begun.























Just in case you didn't believe that I was really driving the motorcycle on my own, here is the video.





3 comments:

Leake's said...

You go girl! You look like a motorcycle mama!

Callidora said...

Cool!

Robyn said...

Way to go Holly!