Friday, October 16, 2009

Idaho State University Competition

On October 10, the American Fork High School Marching Band and Color Guard traveled to Pocatello, Idaho for a competition held at Idaho State University. I drove up to watch the competition. (watch the slide show).









They did a really good job and as they started to announce the winners of the category the woman in front of me who was from Madison High School filled in who score card.

Then they announced that American Fork had a "CLEAN SWEEP" of all of the sub categories in the competition. American Fork also went on to take First Place.

After the competition they go back to the parking lot and form a semi circle and replay their music.



Rachael did a GREAT job and I was so proud of her.


Richard and I look forward to watching Rachael competing with the Color Guard and Marching Band for the rest of the season.

If you would like to watch the award winning show go to

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=75NogwTZfIA

(As much as I have tried I can't get the video to load on the blog)

No comments: