Sunday, October 4, 2009

Mt. Nebo Competition

The Color Guard and Marching Band had their first competition on September 26. The Mt. Nebo Competition was held at Spanish Fork High School. They did a great job! They won every competition in their category. The pride I feel for Rachael, for our Country and those who have served our country grows every time I watch the show.

The Color Guard does a cheer as the enter the stadium


The performance backdrops look great!

I am totally engrossed in filming the performance.







The Drum Majors and Color Guard leaders wait to hear how they did.The Color Guard link hands as they await the news.

I have again tried to load the video that I took and it won't load. So here is a link to someone else's video of their performance from youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XDB1Zm2GMu0

No comments: