Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Sushi night at R C Willey

While eating dinner on Wednesday, Richard told me that he had heard on the radio that R C Willey was having a Sushi demonstration and asked if I wanted to go. I have not eaten Sushi, but he has it on a regular basis at his work. I thought it might be fun and when I looked on R C Willey's website to get the details it said they were also giving away TV. So we dropped Rachael off at Young Women's and headed to Orem. We found where they were doing the demonstration and watched while they made some Sushi. It looked much easier than I expected, Richard tried lots of different kinds, I had some with shrimp and some with cucumber. It was better than I thought it would be. We found the box and entered our names for the TV, then wandered the store, day dreaming and wishing. Lots of fun things I would buy if I had unlimited money, but since I don't I found a massage chair and sat down. What fun . . . just enjoying the massage, it even had a piece that you put your legs in and it massaged your calves. I think I was in heaven!

The drawing for the TV was going to be held after they verified that there was only one entry per person in the box, so we finally came home. We'd been home for about an hour when my phone rang and guess who it was . . .YOU ARE RIGHT . . .R C Willey telling me that I had won a 32 inch flat screen Coby TV




Richard picked our new TV up the next day on his way home from work, it sure looks GREAT in our bedroom.

Thanks R C Willey

November 17, 2010

1 comment:

Elizabeth Schatz said...

Merry Christmas, Holly! You both deserved that TV! I am so happy for you, and I'm sure your family will put it to great use.
Michael loves Suishi, I am not a big fan, and it's too bad, because it's very healthy.
What a wonderful night!