Thursday, December 30, 2010

Zoo Lights

I've wanted to go to Hogle Zoo to see ZOO LIGHTS for a couple of years now and finally made it there this year. The Coke rep for Harts brought by some free tickets so now was the time.

Rachael and her friend Briggs joined me.


I was disappointed that I didn't get to see the elephants, especially Baby Zuri, they weren't out. But we did get to see the triplet tiger cubs. They are as big as their Mom
We watched the giraffe's eat from a Christmas tree.



The Christmas lights were fun and enjoyable.


We did the "Do You Measure Up?" check

I think they both measure up just fine.

I didn't see the real elephants, but did have my picture taken with one.

It was a COLD night, but Hot Chocolate from Starbucks had us warmed up in no time at all.

2 comments:

Elizabeth Schatz said...

I can't wait to show Lexie this blog! Every night after Jilli and Ethan go to bed, we practice typing on the computer, and this week it has all been about zoo animals!
I didn't know the Zoo did lights! That's way fun. Rachel and her friend look like the Zoo was a hit. And I love the giraffe's-they are beautiful. Thanks for sharing.;)

Callidora said...

Aw, I want to go to the zoo, too!