Wednesday, February 9, 2011

LIONS, TIGERS, GIRAFFES, and ELEPHANTS

The excitement for Rachael's first Winter Guard competition just keeps building. I got a sneek peak at the uniforms on Saturday

Yes, that is Rachael, the LION

Melissa - the TIGER

Amy - the GIRAFFE

Sierra - the ELEPHANT (you should see her when she puts her long hair up in swept up pony tails to make elephant ears)

Yup - that is a whole room full of LIONS, TIGERS, ELEPHANTS, and GIRAFFE 's- OH MY!!



And the PROPS - Animal Cages


The FLAGS
Multi-colored
Orange-Yellow


Purple (also sabors and rifles)


I can hardly wait to see the whole thing come together.

1 comment:

Elizabeth Schatz said...

Rachael looks so angry and serious-I'm pretty sure she's eat me if I was covered in the Chocolate from out YW's Chocolate Fountain on Tuesday! (She's a great actress!)This looks like such a fun routine! What talent to be able to Choreograph something like this!