Wednesday, January 26, 2011

First BBQ of 2011

I enjoyed our fire pit so much last year that I didn't want to wait until summer to have a fire out there again. Sunday the sun was shining, it was a beautiful 32 degrees, snow on the ground and I wanted to be outside with a fire.

We had Austin and Sean here so we got the fire going, cooked Hot Dogs, and ate S'mores. It was a successful BBQ - even better that it was January 23rd - I still love the fire pit!
It is great that we have such good neighbors who want to come enjoy our fire pit. Thanks Fran and Gary for bringing the S'Mores fixins.



Here's to another great year ahead of enjoying the fire pit!

1 comment:

Elizabeth Schatz said...

It's a pretty fire pit, too!
You do have some pretty fantastic neighbors...I'm glad you all could brave the cold and get together! I love how your not letting the cold keep you from a good time!