Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Family Show 2011

Every year the American Fork High School Marching Band and Color Guard host a Family Night at the High School.  They have dinner and then do their show for family and friends.  It is a fun night to for many to see the show for the first time.  It is a fun night for me to be able to get closer to the show and take pictures.  Grandma and Grandpa Anderson came down to see the show with us.









Is that the "My Mom is taking my picture look?"



I know that this is the My Mom is taking my picture again look.










The Best Band Dad in the bunch along with the Best Color Guard Girl!


One of the fun things that they do at the Family Show is to invite a member of the family down onto the field and they try to follow their student around for a portion of the show.  It was Richard's turn this year. 









Looks to me like he kept up with her pretty good.  (I wonder if I can get him to take his turn again next year.)



It was a fun filled night.  We are all looking forward to many more nights to come of watching Rachael and the American Fork High School Marching Band and Color Guard.


No comments: