Sunday, September 25, 2011

Mt Nebo Marching Band Competition 9-24-11

Rachael and the American Fork High School Color Guard and Marching Band had their first competition on September 24 at Payson High School.  The Competition was held on a beautiful day, the weather was wonderful.  We had some new Band Dads who helped to load and unload the semi-trialer and it went really well. 

I found a good spot to take pictures from in the stadium and got all set up, some people kept looking back at me, and finally asked if I was the "Band Photograper"  I replied No - I am the photograper for the Color Guard.  Then she asked if I was the "Blanco's Blunder's" person.  How funny to have someone who has read my BLOG, recognize me.  We had a good conversation, and I realized that they http://waveatthebus.blogspot.com/ people.  I have followed their blog. 

Ok - back to the Mt Nebo Marching Bad Competition.  It was fun to see the whole show come together at a competition.  I enjoy the two person toss that the guard does.  I wish my daughter was more in the front.  I think the girls hair was hard to do.  I like the way they march on. 


The flags lined up and ready to go.


The girls getting their last minute instructions from Tiffany.  After this they had a few minutes quiet time to go thru the show in their minds.  It was interesting to watch as some girls sat there moving their hands or their head as they worked thru the show.



























Enjoy the show!




1 comment:

Elizabeth Schatz said...

Holly! You're a celebrity! How awesome is that? Those are some great pictures and I love the show.:)