Monday, February 20, 2012

Competition #2 - West High School

The Winter Gaurd season is in full swing, and competition #2 has come and gone.  I enjoy Winter Guard, it is inside, I don't have to worry about bad sitting in the bad weather.  I wish this season was longer.  I enjoy watching all of the guards perform.  I like to clap when the rifle or sabor is tossed high and caught.  I like the big moments when all of the flags are spinning at the same time.  I like watching the Band Dad's work so hard helping every guard. 

I like looking across the floor and seeing the girls enter the floor and do their cheer.  I get so excited when I get tha first glimpse of them.


I love this pose of Rachael.  I can totally see the SWAN in her.










Such a Great show and I just love watching Rachael every week.






2 comments:

Elizabeth Schatz said...

I love their costumes! Can I please get one?

Your such a great Mom, Holly!

Leake's said...

They are really good!
What an awesome thing to be involved in.