Thursday, October 2, 2008

Preparing for a trip

We all have IPOD's at our house. Rachael has mostly music, a few podcasts, and a few movies on hers. Richard has lots of podcasts and books on his. I have only movies on my IPOD touch. Books and movies on my classic IPOD. The one thing that Richard and I have to do to get ready for our trip is go by the libraries and pick up some books on CD to load onto the IPOD.
I load one into my ITUNES library, then copy it onto a flash drive and load it into Richard's ITUNES library. We visited the American Fork, Lehi, and Pleasant Grove libaries and picked up these 19 books, they ought to keep our ears going while waiting in line at Disneyland. Thirteen days and counting!!

1 comment:

Callidora said...

Wicked! The witch is not evil, she's good! Hope you enjoy listening to your books :o)