Wednesday, October 12, 2011

2011 Rocky Mountain Invitational Marching Band Competition

Yes, this is our life, Marching Band Season, Winter Guard Season, Cycling Season.  Begin, End, Repeat.  But you know what?

WE LOVE IT!!!!!

The band competed at the Rocky Mountain  Invitational Marching Band Competition on October 11,2011.  It was a beautiful night.  I still enjoy watching the show, it doesn't get old for me at all.  Some people say "Oh, I say them at the Nebo Tournament, I don't need to watch them again."  But for me, I can try to watch something different, it is hard to watch the WHOLE THING, each time I seem to pay attention to something different.  I noticed that during the drum feature, the drummers put their drum sticks together at the end and it is AFDL.  It looks really cool.  There is always something new to notice each time

Each week Richard is helping with a different piece of equipment.








I really like the swing flags and am glad that they added this feature to the show.



As the band enters the field, the Color Guard has to "set" their equipment. 

Rachael is in the far right of the picture.










Another GREAT show. 



No comments: