Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Rachael is Hard at Work

Rachael is working hard with the American Fork High School Color Guard. She has a Color Guard class on "B" days, plus practice on Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday's after school. I have enjoyed going over to the school after I get off work on Monday and Wednesday to watch. They practice on Thursday evenings and by the time practice is over there is quite a crowd of parents sitting in the bleachers watching their kids practice. It has been interesting to see how the show has evolved. Just as I start to think I know what will happen next, they decide to change something and it is all new again.


The Color Guard and Marching Band put a lot of time into their field show and I can't wait to see it all come together.

September 2010

No comments: