Saturday, February 6, 2010

Christmas 2009

I love Christmas - the music - the snow - the lights - the goodies - the tree - the presents - the love.

Sometimes I think I could keep my tree up all year long. I come home from work to the beautiful tree all lit up and it just brings a smile to my face. The ornaments on our tree are all things we have picked up while we are on vacation. We get to talk about all the fun times as we decorate the tree. Our first trip to Disneyland, the Jelly Belly Factory, the M & M store, we have had some fun times as a family.

Richard and I found Santa and gave him our Christmas wishes.



Santa had extra helpers at our house. Elves who have 4 legs




We all got fun presents from Santa and each other.


We spent the afternoon with my parents having lunch and playing games we gt for Christmas.



Rachael give Christmas the "Thumbs Up"

1 comment:

Callidora said...

Ohhh, I have a blue snuggie. Now Rachael and I can look cool together with our snuggies :o)