Monday, February 15, 2010

First Place in Payson

Another Saturday another Winter Guard competition. This week we are in Payson. I enjoy watching all of the guards perform. This week was fun seeing how each guard has changed their show from the Orem competition, a number of them have added their costumes this week and they made all the difference. The excitement and nervousness I feel as I know that Rachael's guard is about to perform is there every week. I enjoy watching Jordyn come out and interact with the audience as they set up. I like to see Mared's face as she walks the wall. I enjoy Rachael's blowing up and popping a balloon. The "Pop" of color is fun to watch. My favorite is when they all twirl together with the black, white and yellow flags. I have to try to watch all whole show and not just follow Rachael. There is so much going on all over the floor, it is hard to see it all. I come home after the show and upload it to Youtube and watch it a couple of times, trying to see it all, but each time I watch it I see some new cute little thing that someone is doing. I find myself smiling each time just enjoying the performance. The girls do such a good job, all of their practice time has definately paid off as they got FIRST place this week. Keep it up girls - you are fun to watch each and every time.




No comments: