Monday, February 1, 2010

I get to go also!!!!!!

Miracles happen!

Richard and I went over to the high school to help load the band equipment onto the semi trailer for the trip to Indianolopis. I asked around to a few people I knew if they were going to drive out to watch the kids perform and someone I don't know overhead me. He called his wife and the next thing I know I am talking with a woman who is one of the nurses who helps with the band. She is driving with her husband and the other two nurses for the band. They are leaving in the morning and they have room if I want to go. Do I want to go? I am so excited I am in tears. The boss gives the okay for the time off. I hurry to pack a small bag, try to sleep, tell my daughter good bye and say see you tomorrow. I will be there to watch you perform. The excitement between us is wonderful. It will be a long drive, but worth every minute.

Thanks Mom and Dad for the bit of extra money that made this trip possible.

1 comment:

Leake's said...

So cool for you and Rachael! Wish her luck from us!