Monday, December 5, 2011

Festival of Trees

We have enjoyed going to the FESTIVAL OF TREES for the last few years.   We enjoyed seeing all of the different things they do to decorate the trees.  The trees are all decorated and sold to raise money for Primary Children's Hospital.  I would love to know the price of some of the trees, but I know that many of them go for a lot more because it is for donations.  Because we made gingerbread houses last week, we really paid attention to them this time and have lots of ides of next year's Gingerbread House Making Party with the Trop Family.


Little shredded wheat for the roof

 

Chocolate, Vanilla, Strawberry Wafer Cookies for the roof

 
WOW! Someone has a lot of time for house making.

 
I love the animals!

 
A Log Cabin House

 

 
A Disney themed tree

I love the ribbon threaded around the tree



Fun - a tree made of tires.

 
Such a cute wreath for the door

 

Such a fun day with the family!  We treasure the times we can all do something together!


1 comment:

Elizabeth Schatz said...

I love "The Festival of Trees" and I am still so bummed that we forgot to go. Thanks for posting pictures...they are wonderful! I can't believe all the talent (and work!)
Looks like you guys had a fun time! So glad you got to sneak away and go.:)