Thursday, December 29, 2011

Disney's Christmas Parade

The rest of the Disney Parade was pretty fun.  I really think that if I lived in Southern California, that I would have to have an anuual pass to Disneyland.  I could go there to just watch the parades.  I get such a kick out of watch the different characters interact with the people lining the parade route. 

Watching the little kids wave to Mrs. Claus, brings a smile to my face every time.


I love Winnie the Pooh!



I thought of my friend Lexie when all of the Princess came out.  She would love this part of the parade.





or maybe, this part better.  I don't know any one who is a bigger fan of Toy Story, than Lexie.





We all love DOPEY!!!


Santa!!



While wandering around the parks I saw a number of men who you could call Santa Claus.  Big White Beards, long white hair, one guy even had on a red shirt.  As he walked by, I said a little loud so the kids near me could hear,  "EVEN SANTA CLAUS COMES TO DISNEYLAND FOR A VACTION"  These kids got so excited to see Santa Claus on vacation.  It made my day!

1 comment:

Elizabeth Schatz said...

Oh, Holly! Lexie loved this post. When I brought her to the computer to see, I explained that you had just gone to Disneylnd and that you had posted pictures. Do you know what she said? "Congratulations!" Even Lexie knows that you scored big!:)